Tuesday, April 27, 2010

tansi

How is everyone? Miss you guys.....somebody out there? Well for me I am having a great time with the grade 3 class. I am really enjoying the students.....I am wishing to get a grade three class to teach this year. We went for a nature walk yesterday and collected some spruce gum, had an elder with us, offered tobacco before we picked the spruce gum. After we went to the grannies cabin and made some medicine...pekepimi. The students took them home today, they were happy to learn how to make medicine.

4 comments:

  1. Tansi Wahko Pithesis iskwew! Not! Don't know how to say "Hawk"
    So, I'm at home working on completing my stuff. Can you bring a copy of that summary? Ekosi I wish I could write in all Cree. Ekosi ma!

    MMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will come a time when you can write everything in Cree and other people will need an interpreter to read what you wrote. Continue writing in your language, please!!! That is a gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie, it sounds like the grade 3 students are learning alot about what is around them, their natural classroom, beyond the four walls!!! I do hope you get the grade class next year. Can't wait to see you again. I will try to visit Nisichawayasihk as soon as I can. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sexy Suz,
    How are you doing? Just kidding I just saw you today. Bahaha. Are you getting excited for grad, I am. Our practicums are flying by so fast. I can't wait to relax in June. NOT! I have to look for a summer job next.
    See You on Monday bright and early.

    ReplyDelete