It is totally awesome how internet technology allows persons the ability to broadcast accomplishments to family, friends, and even to the entire world. Right on Tori!
Hi Sexy Suz, I think this is the firstest time I wrote on your blog ever. Hi, hey remember the time when we tried exercising and we felt so out of shape. That was so funny. We were grosse and sweaty... yeah that was back in 2005 or 2006. Well I think we need to take some advise from Tori and start running.
It is the same Tori as the other video?
ReplyDeleteIt is totally awesome how internet technology allows persons the ability to broadcast accomplishments to family, friends, and even to the entire world. Right on Tori!
ReplyDeleteHi Sexy Suz,
ReplyDeleteI think this is the firstest time I wrote on your blog ever. Hi, hey remember the time when we tried exercising and we felt so out of shape. That was so funny. We were grosse and sweaty... yeah that was back in 2005 or 2006. Well I think we need to take some advise from Tori and start running.